Membership of EERA is open to European Electronics Recycling Companies that process and treat waste from electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in Europe. The members are required to agree with the Articles of the Association and must comply with the rules of conduct.
The EERA membership benefits are:
- Regular updates on the adoptations of the WEEE Directive and the transposition into national law.
- Updates on the implementation of the monitoring and reporting rules for WEEE treatment.
- Recipient of publications, documentation and research results, which are relevant for the WEEE recycling industry.
- Making views heard to relevant stakeholders in the WEEE recycling chain.
- Participation in regular international meetings of members and working groups.
- Full support of EERA's professional secretariat.