Now Open: Registration and Sponsor/Exhibitor Opportunities
Act now to secure your spot at North America's largest gathering of e-scrap and ITAD professionals.
The 15th annual E-Scrap Conference will be headed to Orlando this September. The annual event brings together processors, brokers, equipment makers, government officials, OEM representatives and others for workshops, discussions and networking opportunities that can be found nowhere else.
E-Scrap 2017 is taking place Sept. 18-20 at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Orlando, Fla. Last year's conference welcomed more than 1,250 attendees from 48 states, seven Canadian provinces and 38 countries, and the trade show featured 130 exhibitors.
Keep Up to Date on Industry Trends and Market Factors
Learn how to grow your business from the leading experts in the field of electronics recycling and reuse. Speakers will present detailed industry assessments, including:
* Analysis of the current commodities market and forecasts for the future
* Updates on the CRT situation
* Tools to lift profits in device refurbishment
* The latest on how state programs are evolving
* Perspectives from OEMs, processors, certifications and more
Explore the Latest Technology and Find New Business Partners
Connect with over 125 companies in the industry showcasing their products and services in the trade show. Exhibiting companies include, but are not limited to:
* Electronics scrap processors
* Buyers and brokers
* Equipment manufacturers
* Waste haulers
* Industry trade associations